School and study
Most people realise that a good qualification is very important for a successful career. Educational systems and types of degrees differ quite a lot from country to country and each state is responsible for its own educational system.
There have been some serious changes in the educational system in Slovakia in the last few years. The National Curriculum has been changed, a new school-leaving exam has been introduced at secondary schools and many students are taking advantage of studying abroad.
In Slovakia school attendance is compulsory from the age of 6 to 16 and parents can decide whether they’ll send their children to a state, church or private school...
Communication and its forms
Communication is very important for us; it is the key to understanding we have many possibilities how to communicate
- face to face conversation – we can use gestures, facial expression, eye contact, we can react immediately – the advantage is that we can see who are we talking with
- telephone – we can change the tone of our voice, but we can´t see who are we talking to, so we can´t see his gestures and facial expressions
- letters, email, icq – written form of communication, the advantage is, that we have enough time to figure out what we want to write
- sign language – the way how to communicate with deaf people, with the symbols and signs that are created with our hands and face
communication and its forms
food and drinks
shopping and services
jobs and eEmployment
- 1. School and study
2. Communication and its forms
4. Food and Drinks
7. Shopping and Services
8. Jobs and Employment
- Nova Maturita z Angličtiny
- YES Nová maturita